Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh Dear!

Dear Handbag Designers,
Not all woman like to carry luggage around. Some of us like small purses. Can you please accommodate us little people?
It would be appreciated,
Lexilou

Dear Barrier Reef,
You guys rock. You pulled through when I was just about to give up on my tank. Thanks for making it less costly for me. The fishies are happy. And so am I.
Swim free,
Lexilou

Dear Doves & Phoenix,
You guys rock. Thanks for making such awesome music. You've given me lots of great music for the summer. (Even if it's not your new music, but old music I stumbled upon.)
Your adoring fan,
Lexilou

Dear magical elves that live in my brain and help me be creative,
I need you right now. Please pull through for me. This project is kinda important.
With much hope,
Lexilou

Dear Hillary with 2 L's,
I like your blog, your sense of humor is spot on. Ever since I read your last post yesterday I've been walking around saying to myself "Dear so & so...", is that weird?
I hope you don't mind me borrowing your post style.
Your fellow blogger,
Lexilou

http://doublethelplease.blogspot.com/

No comments: