Monday, June 23, 2008

She doesn't know anymore

She doesn't know her own face anymore
She can't keep up with the fast pace anymore
her mind is running circles round her life, she can't distinguish what is real and what is right
she can hardly survive herself, let alone her children who are trying to help her fight
It's hard to watch from so far, I can only imagine the fight growing inside your head,
you want to run but only find comfort in your bed
What can I do and where should we go?
There is only so much I can know
before you give up this fight with these aching bones you're not really mending
I'm really sick of pretending that everything is gonna be ok
because it won't be that way if you don't try to fight harder
this here sickness has got you down, don't let it get any farther
it gets me so frustrated, this same argument we've been down
I don't know about you, but it's thrown me on the ground
helpless and angry - nothing i can do and no one to save me
Please get back up and start fighting or else before long it'll take over.


No comments: